Home of Derek
Hello guest!

Welcome to my forum! I am Derek, so you may contact me if you need any help.

In the mean time....

Please login if you are an existing member or register if you are a new member!

D-Dragon
Home of Derek
Hello guest!

Welcome to my forum! I am Derek, so you may contact me if you need any help.

In the mean time....

Please login if you are an existing member or register if you are a new member!

D-Dragon
Home of Derek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Derek

The title says it all...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
General Discussion
Mobile Forum
Rated R (18+) Text Art
Text Art Girl
The difference between education and experience?
How to Build the Ultimate Naval Defense: Uber-Powerful Lasers
[IMP] Change Your Username
Posting external links for new members.
Video - Amazing Megamercial
The epic spam power house!
Most active topics
What's your fav game?
How to Build the Ultimate Naval Defense: Uber-Powerful Lasers
[IMP] Change Your Username
Korean Pop
Posting external links for new members.
Rated R (18+) Text Art
Video - SLOPEFLYING
Video - Amazing Megamercial
One Badass Car!
The epic spam power house!
Latest topics
» R.I.P. Steve Jpbs
September 11th Remebrance I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:23 am by [eVo] Derek

» Anyone Here?
September 11th Remebrance I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:17 am by [eVo] Derek

» September 11th Remebrance
September 11th Remebrance I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:58 am by [eVo] Derek

» The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Project
September 11th Remebrance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:17 pm by [eVo] Derek

» [IMP] Change Your Username
September 11th Remebrance I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:57 pm by [eVo] Derek

» IM BORED! :D
September 11th Remebrance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 pm by [eVo] Derek

» Points System
September 11th Remebrance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:10 am by [eVo] Derek

» The epic spam power house!
September 11th Remebrance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm by [eVo] Derek

» The Greatest Dancer Ever!
September 11th Remebrance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm by [eVo] Derek

Poll
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
[eVo] Derek
September 11th Remebrance I_vote_lcapSeptember 11th Remebrance I_voting_barSeptember 11th Remebrance I_vote_rcap 
rokit
September 11th Remebrance I_vote_lcapSeptember 11th Remebrance I_voting_barSeptember 11th Remebrance I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:19 pm
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is melvgidlnafqjxec

Our users have posted a total of 94 messages in 38 subjects

September 11th Remebrance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[eVo] Derek
Admin
[eVo] Derek

Epicness : 4748
Epic Reputation : 0

September 11th Remebrance Empty
PostSubject: September 11th Remebrance   September 11th Remebrance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:39 pm

I remember that I was 4 years old watching it in my kindergarten room with Mrs. Doctor on TV in the top right corner. I remember it like yesterday. Time slowed down... and when the planes hit the teacher gasped and a few of the kids screamed. Panic went through the room.

What was you're experience?
Back to top Go down
https://thehomeofderek.forumotion.com
rokit

Epicness : 4681

PostSubject: ?   September 11th Remebrance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:28 pm

The Twin Towers falling was all over TV that morning and I was shocked and speechless. Then there were the reports of the other two attacks. Later I was worried if there were going to be more attacks that day.

For the last few weeks there have been a lot of programs and reports leading up to the 10th year anniversary of this tragedy and it shows how those events have changed our country and its people. For the most part, this country has tried to make something good of all the bad that happened that one day.

Yesterday, walking the dog, around our block, there was a circle that had flags out on nearly every house. Initially I didn't think much of it since people in this particular area never miss raising the flag for every national holiday. But this time there were some big flags placed right next to the sidewalk so that you had to walk under them.

It took a few moments to realize that these were put there especially for 9-11..., duh? Its weird because it seemed like everywhere else in the neighborhood flags weren't noticed; it felt like any other Sunday. Hopefully the country does feel safer and that they have moved on to better things
Back to top Go down
[eVo] Derek
Admin
[eVo] Derek

Epicness : 4748

PostSubject: Re: September 11th Remebrance   September 11th Remebrance I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:58 am

Thank you! I guess this thread needs to be moved now to the archives.
Back to top Go down
https://thehomeofderek.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September 11th Remebrance   September 11th Remebrance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September 11th Remebrance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of Derek :: Archive :: Unused Threads-
Jump to: